My car won't start unless I press the accelerator
Starting problem on 2006 Chevrolet Uplander
7 answersJanuary 21, 2010
2 answersDecember 28, 2010
2 answersJanuary 03, 2014
1 answerDecember 15, 2010
1 answerOctober 23, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Uplander Questions
- abs lite was on. replaced right front sensor.lite still on sometimes.
- There is a plug by the passenger side head lamp that is not plugged to anything?
- TC light on reduced power and stalls and dies when driving sometimes
- TC light is on reduced power is displayed dies during driving sometimes
- the large belt on the left of the engine is starting to split what belt is that