2006 Chevrolet Uplander Q&A

2006 Chevrolet Uplander Question: Starting problem

My car won't start unless I press the accelerator -
Sounds like may have a vacuum leak, a defective electronic throttle body etc. Have the car scanned to see if there are some code to help you with this issue. -
What is wrong with my Uplander if I can start it with the first crank in the morning everytime but anytime after that during the day it will not crank over until I push on the gas pedal?
There are a few times where the Uplander won't start. I actually have to rev the engine to get it to start. Any idea what may be causing this? It's under warranty but when I take it into the sho...
After driving for a while, it will start to get warm and then finally I will get good hot heat. It can run for 15+ minutes and not defrost.
notstarting tried to jump will not start tested the starter it's good.The vehicle clicks when you turn the key on the lights all come on, any help?
Corrosion at the fuel tank to body harness may cause the Check Engine Light to illuminate or a crank no start condition. This corrosion issue is most commonly caused by a water leak inside the vehi...