After sitting for several months vehiclce does not seem to get gasoline. There is fuel in the tank but the fuel gage does not resister when the ignition key is on. Is this a fuel pump or electrical problem? how can I tell the difference?
starting problem on 1990 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
1 answerDecember 21, 2010
0 answersJune 13, 2014
2 answersJanuary 23, 2011
0 answersApril 01, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Mighty Max Questions
- Car ran till put gas in in it just died in motion one block from gas station, won't start now, no fuel coming out of injectors.... what would make this happin??
- I got a 1993 Mitsubishi mighty max 5 speed 2.4 2x4 I need a ECU for it what other Mitsubishi carry the same ecu?
- 85 mighty max. I was driving and truck stalled out. Now it won't start. Have fire at the coil and gas in not a problem. Is it possible for timing belt to break?
- Why do I only have 2ed and reverse
- sometimes I turn my key and nothing happens.