1998 Acura TL Q&A

1998 Acura TL Question: starting problem

Dear sir, I love my car it is having 146000 miles on it stil working fine only problem is when it gets wet in rain it do not start or giving hard time but if it get started once there is no problem in heavy rain even. what may be the problem and what is the solution? Nilesh Mehta. -
Hi Nilesh, sorry to see you didn't get any help with this problem. Were you able to find out why your Acura doesn't start when it is raining? -
One of my old cars did this in the rain and it was because there was a area where the water entered under my hood where the electrical box was, so my car wouldn't start until the area was somewhat dry. One day the car just completely stopped working and I salvaged it because the repair cost more than the actual car because it involved getting a new computer and electrical wiring. Hope this helps. Brittany -
Changed fuel pump and still not starting where's the rest button on the car or can someone give me so advice to get it started
Why won't my 06 Acura TL start? My low oil pressure indicator and batterie light both stay on. It was running fine last night. I just bought this car pls help?? It won't attempt to start just can h...
I have been able to start it by by-passing park, putting it in neutral, pumping brakes and gas, moving steering wheel back and forth all while turning the key. At some point during this madness, so...
i put a new starter on my car and it want start ... i also put a battary in there i dont knw whatts wrong... it say i have a anti lock but ...
I put in park then go to drive then back to park and it gets stuck and wont start any advice