My 92 Buick Lesabre has a starting problem. I can drive somewhere, turn the car off and it won't be able to start again for 45 min to an hour. I replaced the battery, alternator, and the starter. Still having the problem. What could it be?
Starting Problem on 1992 Buick LeSabre
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Bret Bodas ,
April 29, 2009
What are the symptoms when it doesn't start? Does the engine crank over? Does the vehicle have power? Is the battery dead?
Verified for the Buick LeSabre111 reports
Verified for the Buick LeSabre48 reports
Verified for the Buick LeSabre32 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
1992 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Air Pump Check Valve Replacement ($140 - 202) in Clark Mills, NY
- 7,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Florien, LA
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($175 - 424) in Bell City, LA
- AC Compressor Replacement ($495 - 751) in Perry, AR
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($173 - 201) in Malone, NY
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($1,270 - 1,375) in Oilmont, MT