1992 Buick LeSabre Q&A

1992 Buick LeSabre Question: Starting Problem

My 92 Buick Lesabre has a starting problem. I can drive somewhere, turn the car off and it won't be able to start again for 45 min to an hour. I replaced the battery, alternator, and the starter. Still having the problem. What could it be? -
What are the symptoms when it doesn't start? Does the engine crank over? Does the vehicle have power? Is the battery dead? -
Comment 1
When turning it over there is nothing. I have power dash lights light up. Battery is not dead it is brand new. -
My buick will not start when I turn the key the security light comes on and stays on even after I remove the key. I have to disconnect the battery because the security light will stay on. I've trie...
then changed plugs again it started right up . drove it ran good then it sat over nite & would not start this morning. thanks for any help.
I had crankshaft position changed about 3 weeks ago now car isn't throwing any codes but car started after a jump so bought new battery now it won't start again. First time I had the issue I starte...