My 92 Buick Lesabre has a starting problem. I can drive somewhere, turn the car off and it won't be able to start again for 45 min to an hour. I replaced the battery, alternator, and the starter. Still having the problem. What could it be?
Starting Problem on 1992 Buick LeSabre
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by Bret Bodas,
April 29, 2009
What are the symptoms when it doesn't start? Does the engine crank over? Does the vehicle have power? Is the battery dead?
Verified for the Buick LeSabre103 reports
Verified for the Buick LeSabre48 reports
Verified for the Buick LeSabre37 reports
Verified for the Buick LeSabre30 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- do I have to replace the fuel pump sensor when replacing the fuel pump?
- Why does my battery keep running down after 3-4 days of not being started?
- ive replaced the ecm unit, where do you get the passcodes to reboot it ?
- what non metallic part in the eng lube. sys. fails in 125kmi. or more . causini
- the speedometer doesnt work correctly