Starting Problem on 1992 Buick LeSabre

My 92 Buick Lesabre has a starting problem. I can drive somewhere, turn the car off and it won't be able to start again for 45 min to an hour. I replaced the battery, alternator, and the starter. Still having the problem. What could it be?

by in Minersville, PA on April 28, 2009
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by on April 29, 2009
What are the symptoms when it doesn't start? Does the engine crank over? Does the vehicle have power? Is the battery dead?
COMMENT by on April 29, 2009
When turning it over there is nothing. I have power dash lights light up. Battery is not dead it is brand new.
My buick will not start when I turn the key the security light comes on and stays on even after I remove the key. I have to disconnect the battery because the security light will stay on. I've trie...
then changed plugs again it started right up . drove it ran good then it sat over nite & would not start this morning. thanks for any help.
i allso replaced the purge selinoid the car will not start
I had crankshaft position changed about 3 weeks ago now car isn't throwing any codes but car started after a jump so bought new battery now it won't start again. First time I had the issue I starte...