96 4runner doesn,t start sometimes usally one click back& forth a few times w/ key it starts. starter is 3yrs battery is 3 months. had this problem for 1 yr. I been spraying the starter wire w/ WD 40 lasts for a couple of weeks but now it,s not working what do you think.
starting problem on 1996 Toyota 4Runner
Asked by for the 1996 Toyota 4Runner
Verified for the Toyota 4Runner59 reports
Verified for the Toyota 4Runner5 reports
Verified for the Toyota 4Runner30 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- Abs light n alarm sound on constantly can't drive vehicle brake don't work
- Vents blowing cold air.engine stops, I put water in the radiator and it runs out
- ABS control module p/n 8954035270 replace . Is it need to programmed by dealer.
- vsc trac off/vsc off lights turn on when I put it in gear.How do I putlights out
- Coolant temp gage goes to red when I drive up an incline.
1996 Toyota 4Runner Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($328 - $555) in Obrien, CA
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - $63) in Kosciusko, MS
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($685 - $2,142) in Norma, NJ
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($85 - $106) in Schenevus, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($951 - $1,168) in Stout, OH
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($356 - $403) in Norris, SC