96 4runner doesn,t start sometimes usally one click back& forth a few times w/ key it starts. starter is 3yrs battery is 3 months. had this problem for 1 yr. I been spraying the starter wire w/ WD 40 lasts for a couple of weeks but now it,s not working what do you think.
starting problem on 1996 Toyota 4Runner
1 answerNovember 01, 2013
2 answersAugust 22, 2014
Verified for the Toyota 4Runner52 reports
1 answerJune 04, 2015
1 answerJanuary 10, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- In hot weather brakes feel like their sticking, why?
- x-ray suspension system (not very common on 4Runner) needs replacement
- I her a rattling noise in rear end and idle and it goes away when I get speed up
- Why has my vehicle stop accelerating over 5mph?
- Slight vibration at Hywy speed. New tires (Mtchln) bal. svrl times. Spct Mchncl