96 4runner doesn,t start sometimes usally one click back& forth a few times w/ key it starts. starter is 3yrs battery is 3 months. had this problem for 1 yr. I been spraying the starter wire w/ WD 40 lasts for a couple of weeks but now it,s not working what do you think.
starting problem on 1996 Toyota 4Runner
Asked by for the 1996 Toyota 4Runner
1 more answer
Verified for the Toyota 4Runner59 reports
Verified for the Toyota 4Runner5 reports
Verified for the Toyota 4Runner30 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- Eng Trac off vsc light is on I can take cable off batt it go off sho no code?
- Side to side wobble under 8 mph. Steering wheel not jerking.
- I have cylender that is. Not firing and when taking ng off heads #1 was like ne
- Will not start when cold temperature, what will cause that
1996 Toyota 4Runner Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($146 - 197) in Obrien, CA
- Transmission Fluid Change ($100 - 163) in Kosciusko, MS
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($76 - 111) in Norma, NJ
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Schenevus, NY
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($145 - 894) in Stout, OH
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($53 - 95) in Norris, SC