96 4runner doesn,t start sometimes usally one click back& forth a few times w/ key it starts. starter is 3yrs battery is 3 months. had this problem for 1 yr. I been spraying the starter wire w/ WD 40 lasts for a couple of weeks but now it,s not working what do you think.
starting problem on 1996 Toyota 4Runner
Asked by for the 1996 Toyota 4Runner
Verified for the Toyota 4Runner59 reports
Verified for the Toyota 4Runner4 reports
Verified for the Toyota 4Runner5 reports
Verified for the Toyota 4Runner30 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- My transmission will only shift easily when the car is warm for 30 mins. minimum
- Shifting hard when warmed up, feels like a hard bump after it shifts in low gear
- the gear shift is stuck in Park. when brake is depressed.
- VSC,TRAC and engine light turn on when rear window defrost is turned on.
- How to kill VSC OFF, VSC TRAC & ENGINE lights that stay on?
1996 Toyota 4Runner Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($635 - $877) in Obrien, CA
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($190 - $499) in Kosciusko, MS
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($361 - $1,585) in Norma, NJ
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($194 - $343) in Schenevus, NY
- Windshield Washer Fluid Reservoir Replacement ($118 - $264) in Stout, OH
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,151 - $1,210) in Norris, SC