1991 Plymouth Voyager Q&A

1991 Plymouth Voyager Question: starting problem

I had been experiencing a vacuum lock in the gas tank after replacement of gas lines about 6 months ago. The car has been hard to start lately and then one day it started and just died as if someone "shut the gas off". Any help on where to start to figure the problem out and where to locate the fuel pump relay sensor would be greatly appreciated before I have to drop the gas tank. -
This question hasn't been answered yet.
Answer It or share it on , or Email to get an answer.
Recently replaced battery. Tried to start car, ASD relay began clicking. Replaced it. Cranks, but no start. Attached OBD Code Reader- No error codes. Changed to real time monitoring, car starts and...
before this all happen when u would slow down the oil light would come on what could this be plz help
cant figure out why my van wont start, it tries but just wont catch and start, good battery new cables, good alt does any one have an idea for me???
When engine stops it does not start again for a very long time, curiously when I put the gear in neutral and the car rolls a bit, it starts again with the movement
I started my van this morning and I realized my heater and radio didn't come on what do I check?