I had been experiencing a vacuum lock in the gas tank after replacement of gas lines about 6 months ago. The car has been hard to start lately and then one day it started and just died as if someone "shut the gas off". Any help on where to start to figure the problem out and where to locate the fuel pump relay sensor would be greatly appreciated before I have to drop the gas tank.
starting problem on 1991 Plymouth Voyager
1 answerSeptember 29, 2010
2 answersJanuary 01, 2015
2 answersAugust 23, 2010
1 answerMarch 19, 2015
1 answerJanuary 06, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Voyager Questions
- What things do I look for if check engine light comes on?
- Battery light coming on and stalls out vehicle. Replaced battery & alternator.
- After warm-up van missfires at running speed around 60-80 must give more gas to keep speed ideals good takes off good
- Old headlight - driver side stuck
- The lock on my 98 plymouth voyager is broken. Handle doesn't move & key won't open it either. What to do :(