I had been experiencing a vacuum lock in the gas tank after replacement of gas lines about 6 months ago. The car has been hard to start lately and then one day it started and just died as if someone "shut the gas off". Any help on where to start to figure the problem out and where to locate the fuel pump relay sensor would be greatly appreciated before I have to drop the gas tank.
starting problem on 1991 Plymouth Voyager
Verified for the Plymouth Voyager6 reports
Verified for the Plymouth Voyager11 reports
Verified for the Plymouth Voyager7 reports
Verified for the Plymouth Voyager12 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Voyager Questions
- my van does nothing when i try to start it just the hum of the fuel pump.why?
- i would like the Relay/Relat Resistate #'s of both power distabrution center &
- What things do I look for if check engine light comes on?
- Battery light coming on and stalls out vehicle. Replaced battery & alternator.
- After warm-up van missfires at running speed around 60-80 must give more gas to keep speed ideals good takes off good