wont start sometimes,cranks but no start,replaced fuel pump,ecm,battery,brake light switch wiring at pedal was burnt, replaced wiring,when in no start condition cigarrete lighter doesnt work,all other acessarys work,when lighter is working car starts.two fuses in fuse box eng.1-ecm1 seemto be shorted together, pull one and leave the other, car will run anyway.dealer said it was the fuel pump [i replaced].going crazy can anyone help?
starting problem on 2000 Chevrolet Express 2500
2 answersSeptember 25, 2010
1 answerOctober 06, 2010
2 answersNovember 18, 2013
1 answerMarch 06, 2015
Verified for the Chevrolet Express 25006 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Express 2500 Questions
- why did engine shut off while driving on the interstate at mph?
- Have a misfire code on cylinder 3 tried sparkplug wires and was told injector .
- While driving, the transmission suddenly would not shift out of low gear.
- How to change spark plugs
- why does ac stop blowing when you are in passing gear or van gears down on incline ?