All of a sudden within 6 mile trip. Now engine won't do anything
Starting knocking then. Shut off and burned wire to battery on 2008 Chrysler Aspen
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Aspen Questions
- I was driving trying to get my truck home while over heating and lost power.
- Radio and now remote starter stopped working
- How 2 replace Egr valve on 2007 Chrysler Apsen
- What is the estimated repair for a leaking right rear axle seal ?
- The ignition keeps turning. Sounds like it's stuck trying to turn on.
2008 Chrysler Aspen Estimates
- Alternator Replacement ($335 - 419) in Pewamo, MI
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($69 - 109) in Barium Springs, NC
- Clutch Replacement ($704 - 1,174) in Montfort, WI
- Battery Replacement ($152 - 208) in Stanley, WI
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($59 - 119) in Elmendorf Afb, AK
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($193 - 223) in Lyndhurst, OH