Yea, for some reason my car is starting well. When I go to start it it takes a while to catch and when it does is sputters. It's like it isn't getting enough fuel to start the engine properly. What do you think this is? Is it something serious?
Starting issues on 1991 Toyota Camry
It is highly probable that the Idle Air Control Motor (IAC) is sticking/carboned up/ or jammed. Many Toyota dealers may insist on replacing this valve located on the bottom side of the throttle housing but I have had great success in cleaning the valve.
2 answersAugust 28, 2016
1 answerJanuary 17, 2016
1 answerMarch 09, 2011
4 answersFebruary 09, 2010
1 answerMay 05, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- car will start sometimes but when it does wipers come on.
- Can I safely drive/ignore my transmission problem of hesitating acceleration?
- dash lights go out when headlights are turned on and lights around the radio.
- I am sorry if not the right place to ask this questio but, i am plannig to buy
- How often should I get my oil changed?