replaced fuel pump. engine starts, but when I shut it off, it doesn't want to refire. after it sits for a while it ignites and runs. It started and ran the other day each time I started it, but after filling up it's acting up again. any ideas? thanks
starting issues on 1994 Dodge Grand Caravan
Verified for the Dodge Grand Caravan72 reports
Verified for the Dodge Grand Caravan9 reports
1 answerOctober 23, 2011
2 answersJune 08, 2011
1 answerFebruary 21, 2010
- 1994 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair and Maintenance
- 1994 Dodge Grand Caravan Maintenance Schedule
- 1994 Dodge Grand Caravan Problems(22)
- 1994 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair Estimates
- 1994 Dodge Grand Caravan Q&A(25)
- 1994 Dodge Grand Caravan Recalls(6)
- 1994 Dodge Grand Caravan Shops
- 1994 Dodge Grand Caravan Reviews(1)
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Grand Caravan Questions
- my transmission locked up .motor run fine acts like wants to go but will not mov
- My van won't start most of the time. When it does it takes forever to hit.
- 10 amp fuse for ignition switch keeps breaking, what is causing this ?
- Why does my transmission shift so hard when i hit about 30, it stops the tires.
- My digital odometer does not go off when I turn the engine off. Is that common?
1994 Dodge Grand Caravan Estimates
- Alternator Replacement ($349 - 475) in Richford, VT
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Portage, OH
- 52,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Woolford, MD
- 45,000 Mile Service ($139 - 208) in Glen, MS
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Bauxite, AR
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($1,473 - 1,514) in Templeton, PA