My Hyunadi Elantra 2003 GL is not detting start since last three days, it is not passing any current to spark plugs. The ignination swicth turns on, engine is moiving, but no spark. One mechanic suggested it a KEY programing issue, other says its computer issue. Need advice and solution for this problem. ALos how i could confirm wheither it is KEY or Computer issue. Thanks.
Starting issue. on 2003 Hyundai Elantra
Verified for the Hyundai Elantra27 reports
1 answerDecember 28, 2010
1 answerNovember 27, 2013
0 answersMay 31, 2015
1 answerFebruary 06, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
- Noise in front end sounds like Rd noise but its not
- Where is the crankshaft position sensor located. The last code said to replace.
- Control arm broken and is under a recall is any of the other damages covered by
2003 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in New Oxford, PA
- PCV Valve Replacement ($34 - 45) in Del Rio, TN
- Water Pump Replacement ($390 - 518) in Park Rapids, MN
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($205 - 235) in Akron, AL
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Cannelton, IN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($570 - 680) in Graymont, IL