My Hyunadi Elantra 2003 GL is not detting start since last three days, it is not passing any current to spark plugs. The ignination swicth turns on, engine is moiving, but no spark. One mechanic suggested it a KEY programing issue, other says its computer issue. Need advice and solution for this problem. ALos how i could confirm wheither it is KEY or Computer issue. Thanks.
Starting issue. on 2003 Hyundai Elantra
by Raja_1 in Flushing, NY on September 27, 2011
1 answerDecember 28, 2010
1 answerNovember 27, 2013
Verified for the Hyundai Elantra21 reports
0 answersMay 31, 2015
1 answerFebruary 06, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Can I change the Speed Sensor in the Trans. and how do I do this " simple " job.
- This car idles really rough, any idea why?
- Why does my car smell like gasoline on the inside after filling the car up?
- It is hard for me to put my 2003 into gear, its an automatic 2.0 and the arm is off by one gear and wont allow me to start it even when it is in neutral the neutral safety switch is good
- Cost estimate to replace fnt oil seal and thurst washer/bearing