My Hyunadi Elantra 2003 GL is not detting start since last three days, it is not passing any current to spark plugs. The ignination swicth turns on, engine is moiving, but no spark. One mechanic suggested it a KEY programing issue, other says its computer issue. Need advice and solution for this problem. ALos how i could confirm wheither it is KEY or Computer issue. Thanks.
Starting issue. on 2003 Hyundai Elantra
Verified for the Hyundai Elantra32 reports
1 answerNovember 27, 2013
1 answerDecember 28, 2010
0 answersMay 31, 2015
1 answerFebruary 06, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Where is the fuse for the brake lights it's not labeled on the fuse panel box
- Why do the rpm's stay high while shifting gears (5 speed manual trans)?
- Has anyone else had to reset the time on their clock again and again?
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
2003 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- 45,000 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in New Oxford, PA
- Valve Adjustment ($92 - 165) in Del Rio, TN
- 82,500 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Park Rapids, MN
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($203 - 265) in Akron, AL
- Brake Caliper Replacement ($633 - 665) in Cannelton, IN
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Graymont, IL