My Hyunadi Elantra 2003 GL is not detting start since last three days, it is not passing any current to spark plugs. The ignination swicth turns on, engine is moiving, but no spark. One mechanic suggested it a KEY programing issue, other says its computer issue. Need advice and solution for this problem. ALos how i could confirm wheither it is KEY or Computer issue. Thanks.
Starting issue. on 2003 Hyundai Elantra
Asked by for the 2003 Hyundai Elantra
1 answerNovember 27, 2013
1 answerDecember 28, 2010
Verified for the Hyundai Elantra43 reports
0 answersMay 31, 2015
1 answerFebruary 06, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- oil system exploded while driving ,losing most oil. Has this been a problem
- Is my car covered with its warranty still?
- The inside door locking lever works for only front and rear right side only.
- car wont shift, stuck in park.
- My car will shift fine but then all of a sudden it just stops and won't move
2003 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- PCV Valve Replacement ($34 - $45) in New Oxford, PA
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($65 - $132) in Del Rio, TN
- Starter Replacement ($325 - $498) in Park Rapids, MN
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Akron, AL
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($211 - $500) in Cannelton, IN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($329 - $972) in Graymont, IL