My jeep has a problem with dying all of a sudden and it wont restart.It will sometimes run for a few days and then it does it again, I have replaced the crankshaft sensor but it still does the same thing.Dealer told me it might be the computer or wiring but they couldnt be sure.I get code 1694 ,Is there any way to tell wich one.Maybe there is a certian part of the wiring harness that has problems?
starting and dyng problem on 1997 Jeep Cherokee
Asked by for the 1997 Jeep Cherokee
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Cherokee Questions
- Can the heater core leak for many years cause manifold oroblem?
- Goes dead while driving, sometimes starts right back up, others you have to wait
- my transmission will not shift gears I changed filter and gasket what wrong
- check engine light comes on/car is warm and restart makes car rumble for a few s
- My jeep won't turn over or start when It's hot!
1997 Jeep Cherokee Estimates
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($129 - $252) in Cassandra, PA
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($526 - $1,003) in Goose Creek, SC
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($352 - $449) in Ruthven, IA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($255 - $388) in Gualala, CA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($111 - $137) in Universal, IN
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($605 - $634) in Newport, VA