My jeep has a problem with dying all of a sudden and it wont restart.It will sometimes run for a few days and then it does it again, I have replaced the crankshaft sensor but it still does the same thing.Dealer told me it might be the computer or wiring but they couldnt be sure.I get code 1694 ,Is there any way to tell wich one.Maybe there is a certian part of the wiring harness that has problems?
starting and dyng problem on 1997 Jeep Cherokee
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Cherokee Questions
- Replaced the battery and check engine light came on why
- How much should it cost to replace a muffler
- 99 Cherokee started a knocking this week around 1500 rpm. Sounds low and to rig
- When ever I go over 50 mph car shakes violently it is not the alignment.
- No Spark!! Replaced CPS w Mopar part, also replaced everything else!! Help!!