My jeep has a problem with dying all of a sudden and it wont restart.It will sometimes run for a few days and then it does it again, I have replaced the crankshaft sensor but it still does the same thing.Dealer told me it might be the computer or wiring but they couldnt be sure.I get code 1694 ,Is there any way to tell wich one.Maybe there is a certian part of the wiring harness that has problems?
starting and dyng problem on 1997 Jeep Cherokee
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Cherokee Questions
- automatic transmission slipping, knocking and car rolls in park
- wont start lights dont turn on wait and it works is it the batery cabels
- My car hesitates when taking off. Is there a chip that can be installed to cure that problem?
- 1986 Jeep Comanche 4 cyl 5 speed - will not run in cold weather - RENIX fuel injection system
- Jeep will not start. Does not respond to being jumped. Horn went off today and would not stop until key was turned to auxilary.