I drove the car 350 miles stop to eat and when I came out it would not start. I have changed the plugs and fuel filter. I have fire to the plugs and when I put a code tester on it I got P0341 which it a camshaft position sensor. Turns over but will not start do you any ideas?
starting on 2002 Buick Century
Verified for the Buick Century18 reports
Verified for the Buick Century10 reports
Verified for the Buick Century20 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
- So my car will reverse but won't drive while its in drive?
- Car wouldn't start, clicking noise like dead battery, alternator?
- How do I get my dashboard to function properly again?
2002 Buick Century Estimates
- 37,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Dundas, IL
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($262 - 308) in Berkey, OH
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($200 - 555) in Pembina, ND
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Gilmanton Iron Works, NH
- Rack & Pinion Assembly Replacement ($551 - 1,329) in Kosciusko, MS
- Water Pump Replacement ($184 - 240) in Raven, KY