I drove the car 350 miles stop to eat and when I came out it would not start. I have changed the plugs and fuel filter. I have fire to the plugs and when I put a code tester on it I got P0341 which it a camshaft position sensor. Turns over but will not start do you any ideas?
starting on 2002 Buick Century
Asked by for the 2002 Buick Century
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by dandd ,
March 06, 2009
A Camshaft position sensor code can cause a no start. It will not allow the injectors to fire. The Camshaft Position Sensor is needed to start to the sequential injector firing process. I would recommend using a genuine GM part.
Verified for the Buick Century20 reports
Verified for the Buick Century10 reports
Verified for the Buick Century22 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- tail light wiring is black, brown and yellow. Which is L turn, which is R turn?
- Car idles great has no acceleration slam pedal to floor takes off
- If i get a body control module from a scrap yard of same make model and year wil
- will not accelerate and is very sluggish when slowly acc.Idles fine
- Is my engine messing up?
2002 Buick Century Estimates
- AC Recharge ($200 - $276) in Dundas, IL
- AC Condenser Replacement ($408 - $607) in Berkey, OH
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($848 - $1,039) in Pembina, ND
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($291 - $577) in Gilmanton Iron Works, NH
- Horn Replacement ($119 - $132) in Kosciusko, MS
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($91 - $112) in Raven, KY