I drove the car 350 miles stop to eat and when I came out it would not start. I have changed the plugs and fuel filter. I have fire to the plugs and when I put a code tester on it I got P0341 which it a camshaft position sensor. Turns over but will not start do you any ideas?
starting on 2002 Buick Century
Asked by for the 2002 Buick Century
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by dandd ,
March 06, 2009
A Camshaft position sensor code can cause a no start. It will not allow the injectors to fire. The Camshaft Position Sensor is needed to start to the sequential injector firing process. I would recommend using a genuine GM part.
Verified for the Buick Century20 reports
Verified for the Buick Century21 reports
Verified for the Buick Century22 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- car cranks. Turn it off will not crank for an hour what is wrong??
- What does it mean when my power window opens every time I turn on the ignition?
- Old exhaust system has 2 air sensor port holes for my 2 o2 sensors, new one no?
- tail light wiring is black, brown and yellow. Which is L turn, which is R turn?
- Car idles great has no acceleration slam pedal to floor takes off
2002 Buick Century Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement ($156 - $249) in Dundas, IL
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($184 - $226) in Berkey, OH
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,271 - $1,604) in Pembina, ND
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($368 - $1,193) in Gilmanton Iron Works, NH
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($293 - $504) in Kosciusko, MS
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($423 - $899) in Raven, KY