I drove the car 350 miles stop to eat and when I came out it would not start. I have changed the plugs and fuel filter. I have fire to the plugs and when I put a code tester on it I got P0341 which it a camshaft position sensor. Turns over but will not start do you any ideas?
starting on 2002 Buick Century
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by dandd ,
March 06, 2009
A Camshaft position sensor code can cause a no start. It will not allow the injectors to fire. The Camshaft Position Sensor is needed to start to the sequential injector firing process. I would recommend using a genuine GM part.
Verified for the Buick Century18 reports
Verified for the Buick Century22 reports
Verified for the Buick Century10 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- It seems my dim lights are not working.What could be the problem.
- can the transmission be repaired? I've been told by 2 repair shops no
- Other than the resistor, what else could cause my heater to only work on high se
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
2002 Buick Century Estimates
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Dundas, IL
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($260 - 444) in Berkey, OH
- 45,000 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Pembina, ND
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($60 - 82) in Gilmanton Iron Works, NH
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($518 - 575) in Kosciusko, MS
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Raven, KY