I drove the car 350 miles stop to eat and when I came out it would not start. I have changed the plugs and fuel filter. I have fire to the plugs and when I put a code tester on it I got P0341 which it a camshaft position sensor. Turns over but will not start do you any ideas?
starting on 2002 Buick Century
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by dandd ,
March 06, 2009
A Camshaft position sensor code can cause a no start. It will not allow the injectors to fire. The Camshaft Position Sensor is needed to start to the sequential injector firing process. I would recommend using a genuine GM part.
Verified for the Buick Century20 reports
Verified for the Buick Century22 reports
Verified for the Buick Century10 reports
This week's top 10
2002 Buick Century Estimates
- Steering Rack Replacement ($532 - 1,368) in Dundas, IL
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Berkey, OH
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Pembina, ND
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($296 - 714) in Gilmanton Iron Works, NH
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($158 - 235) in Kosciusko, MS
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Raven, KY