car will crank but not start. have replaced plugs and plug wires. car died while driving hasn't started since
starting on 2004 Hyundai Elantra
Verified for the Hyundai Elantra32 reports
Verified for the Hyundai Elantra148 reports
1 answerDecember 28, 2010
2 answersOctober 23, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Where is the fuse for the brake lights it's not labeled on the fuse panel box
- Why do the rpm's stay high while shifting gears (5 speed manual trans)?
- Has anyone else had to reset the time on their clock again and again?
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
2004 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- 135,000 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Scottsdale, AZ
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($218 - 281) in Marshall, IN
- Air Filter Replacement ($40 - 66) in Coleman, FL
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($256 - 319) in Cliffwood, NJ
- Brake Caliper Replacement ($615 - 643) in Covington, PA
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($47 - 73) in Ethan, SD