car will crank but not start. have replaced plugs and plug wires. car died while driving hasn't started since
starting on 2004 Hyundai Elantra
Verified for the Hyundai Elantra43 reports
1 answerDecember 28, 2010
Verified for the Hyundai Elantra57 reports
2 answersOctober 23, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- oil system exploded while driving ,losing most oil. Has this been a problem
- Is my car covered with its warranty still?
- The inside door locking lever works for only front and rear right side only.
- car wont shift, stuck in park.
- My car will shift fine but then all of a sudden it just stops and won't move
2004 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - $61) in Scottsdale, AZ
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($484 - $650) in Marshall, IN
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($314 - $623) in Coleman, FL
- Spark Plug Replacement ($68 - $91) in Cliffwood, NJ
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($329 - $972) in Covington, PA
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($181 - $215) in Ethan, SD