while the engine is running, the new starter motor try to "start" by it self, without turning the Key. Could it be a starter relay problem?
starter system on 1995 Chevrolet Blazer
1 answerApril 13, 2014
3 answersMarch 22, 2014
1 answerSeptember 15, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Blazer Questions
- The car starts and everything, but will shut off after driving for awile
- 1993 chevy k1500 blazer 5.7 auto. Truck shuts off when it reaches running temp
- 83 K5 washer stays on all the time when wiper on. Switch&motor already replaced?
- Running ruff, put in park steering wheel locked and key won't turn at all
- New dist cap and button gas in breather don't help Getz fire,gas hard2start@time
1995 Chevrolet Blazer Estimates