while the engine is running, the new starter motor try to "start" by it self, without turning the Key. Could it be a starter relay problem?
starter system on 1995 Chevrolet Blazer
1 answerApril 13, 2014
3 answersMarch 22, 2014
1 answerSeptember 15, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Blazer Questions
- New dist cap and button gas in breather don't help Getz fire,gas hard2start@time
- What would cause a random miss at idle only at normal temp when AC comp is on?
- so my brother inlaw fixed and repkaced all lines and pads and rotoers on my blaz
- I have a noise that starts at 20 mph, and stays. It sounds like a whine.
- Car won't start
1995 Chevrolet Blazer Estimates
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($736 - 970) in San Rafael, CA
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hammond, WI
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($158 - 242) in Creekside, PA
- EGR Valve Replacement ($316 - 373) in Clayton, ID
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($109 - 122) in Anza, CA
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($167 - 226) in Winfield, TN