while the engine is running, the new starter motor try to "start" by it self, without turning the Key. Could it be a starter relay problem?
starter system on 1995 Chevrolet Blazer
3 answersMarch 22, 2014
1 answerApril 13, 2014
1 answerSeptember 15, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Blazer Questions
- won't shift into 4 wheel drive. Front hubs won't engage when dash button pushed
- Stops while driving. Whistleing noise while driving.
- I took the battery out and put it back in, knowing nothing about the security
- door locks, break lights, radio, back hatch all stopped working at the same time
- Why wont the AC Blower work? "