My 20 amp starter sol fuse pops when i try to crank the engine. This does not happen every time but is getting worse.
starter sol fuse keeps popping. on 2000 Dodge Ram 2500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- airconditioner quit working after being charged. The drivers side was working.
- Truck hesitates while accelerating when you first tried to take off also at idle the RPMs will go up and down
- there is two fuse boxes, ones inside and there is another one outside
- Why is my diesel truck Smoking and very little power?
- stalls out, usually more at over 55 MPG. no show on computer read.
2000 Dodge Ram 2500 Estimates
- Alternator Replacement ($252 - $415) in Wentworth, SD
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($405 - $731) in Flagstaff, AZ
- Water Pump Replacement ($247 - $482) in Lake Creek, TX
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($303 - $451) in Tillson, NY
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($575 - $835) in Gosnell, AR
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($55 - $74) in Grove, OK