Can the selenoid be replaced by itself or is it a part of the starter replacement kit?
starter replacement on 1999 Chevrolet Astro
1 answerAugust 30, 2010
2 answersDecember 25, 2009
2 answersSeptember 05, 2013
Verified for the Chevrolet Astro8 reports
1 answerDecember 02, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Astro Questions
- connection to ecbm problem?no start,replaced allparts...common problem in astro?
- New battery new alternator gauges still read the same no change engine kill batt
- Wipers turn on using horn/turn signal and heater fan...Please Help!!! Also Heater/AC fan doesn't work
- Dash and tail lights keep blowing fuses what cause the problem and how to fix it replaced the fuse already 4 times this have to keep fuse on hand
- where is egr valve located, why is engine light on in rough idle