Can the selenoid be replaced by itself or is it a part of the starter replacement kit?
starter replacement on 1999 Chevrolet Astro
1 answerAugust 30, 2010
2 answersDecember 25, 2009
Verified for the Chevrolet Astro8 reports
1 answerDecember 02, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Astro Questions
- New wires new plugs new distributor cap and button runing bad and missing
- Does the power steering fluid level directly influence the brake system and abs
- I need to hot wire my 96 astro van. Its required "the touch" to turn the key si
- What the approx cost for a valve job on this vans 4.3 engine?
- connection to ecbm problem?no start,replaced allparts...common problem in astro?