Where is the starter relay located?
starter relay location on 1992 Toyota Camry
BEST ANSWER by dandd ,
May 07, 2010
The starter relay is located above the interior fuse panel. It is the one on the left.
1 answer 1 comment
1 answerMarch 29, 2010
1 answerDecember 08, 2016
1 answerApril 28, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- several times now while driving the engine light as well as the door ajar light
- Could my ignition switch be stuck in the cranking position
- Could the ignition switch, be stuck in the cranking position, or shorted out?
- Back seat floor carpets are getting wet more behind driver seat side. windows OK
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
1992 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($191 - 242) in San Pierre, IN
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($76 - 128) in Elmira, OR
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($138 - 214) in Searcy, AR
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($201 - 356) in Belcher, KY
- Tie Rod Replacement ($753 - 979) in Berkeley Springs, WV
- Tie Rod Replacement ($232 - 289) in Morris, OK