Where is the starter relay located?
Starter Relay on 1996 Acura TL
What Acura call a starter cut relay is just above the brake light switch. Wire colors are Black green, black green, yellow green, and black white. Black/white wire at ignition switch is the wire that brings power to the relay when you turn the ignition key to start position. Starter contacts and plunger in starter do fail.
1 answerJanuary 02, 2012
2 answersDecember 18, 2013
1 answerJuly 05, 2014
1 answerMay 25, 2015
2 answersFebruary 01, 2010
This week's top 10
1996 Acura TL Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Saint Elmo, AL
- AC Compressor Replacement ($699 - 897) in Chadwicks, NY
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($446 - 593) in Winston, NM
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($128 - 155) in Minster, OH
- Engine Mount Replacement ($293 - 304) in Damascus, AR
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($466 - 1,257) in Wyoming, WV