I need to locate and replace the starter relay and have no idea where to begin
starter relay on 1998 Saturn SL1
BEST ANSWER by fernando,
August 12, 2009
The engine is a 1.9L 4 cylinder. The Starter Relay is located behind left side of dash, taped to harness.
2 answers 1 comment
1 answerAugust 10, 2009
4 answersJuly 01, 2013
2 answersMarch 31, 2010
1 answerJune 17, 2010
1 answerSeptember 21, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn SL1 Questions
- ase un ruido enfrente al prender el ahire acondici. más fuerte al poner velocida
- Where is the smog pump located &anything else that connects with needs to checke
- How do I start my car after it stalled while driving it?
- Its running hot, where do I put the water?
- It looks like I have excessive amount of oil in my coolant reservoir