Got the car, proceeded to kill it lol. New clutch, threw away the MAF on accident. Kept dying as a result, then clips for throw-out bearing fell off. Had to use starter to get it home. Murdered tht one. Fix the clips, replace starter with reman one that sat in my car for a year. 2 weeks later, dead..new starter now and I got nothing, not even a click, no effort from the starter at all. Key turns, dash lights come on, clutch safety switch is within specified peramimeters, clutch realy clicks when key is turned to start position, starter fuses intact. Checked the new starter just to be sure, works perfectly. Even tried arching the starter to no avail. I'm completely stumped now, my thinking is either the ignition wire or maybe a fusible link somewhere in the process tht I fried. Help is greatly appreciated. Thank You
Starter problems on 1996 Nissan 200SX
1 answerAugust 29, 2013
4 answersJune 22, 2010
0 answersJuly 25, 2011
2 answersMarch 30, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan 200SX Questions
- I start my car and drive and it starts jerking and sputtering, then no power
- My alarm won't let me start the car.tried to reset the alarm, nothing what now?
- Can an air compressor off of an 1996 sentra fit on a 1996 200so
- Why does my car "bog down?"
- Will not go to 2,4,reverse gears,will go into 1,3,5 has 240,000 miles ant idea