i drove my car one day and an hour after parking it wouldn't start. The fuel ignition starter 20amp fuse was blown. We replaced the fuse and tried starting it again, the fuse blew again. We replaced it again and turned the car on and the light inside the car along with the radio came on but as soon as we engaged the started it would click, everything in the car wouln't work and the fuse was blown again. We took the starter off and took it to advanced auto, they told us the starter was in normal range but they were testing it without load. I'm not sure what to do now.
starter problems on 1999 Chrysler Cirrus
1 answerFebruary 19, 2015
1 answerJune 25, 2011
1 answerFebruary 18, 2015
1 answerApril 27, 2010
0 answersJune 19, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Cirrus Questions
- Fuel line keeps blowing off the line out of the tank new clips
- The interior dome lights come off & on while driving.
- What would cause the wheels to sound like metal on metal if the brakes are fine?
- Replaced fuel pump now i hear it run still no fuel to rail
- I replaced front rotors, calipers, pads at 40 mph I still get brake vibration.
1999 Chrysler Cirrus Estimates
- 112,500 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Pursglove, WV
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($324 - 579) in Otis, LA
- Air Filter Replacement ($60 - 79) in Ely, MN
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Romulus, NY
- Camshaft Seal Replacement ($330 - 408) in Independence, MS
- Hood Release Cable Replacement ($188 - 222) in Garden City, TX