I had starter replaced today. After which it was hard to start and keep running. It ran smoother with the faulty starter. The guy who put it in said, 'it was'nt anything i did'. It had to be something he did, or did'nt do!! any advice?
starter problem on 2000 Jeep Cherokee
1 answerDecember 05, 2012
1 answerApril 24, 2010
1 answerDecember 04, 2013
Verified for the Jeep Cherokee7 reports
2 answersMarch 05, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Cherokee Questions
- Replaced the battery and check engine light came on why
- How much should it cost to replace a muffler
- 99 Cherokee started a knocking this week around 1500 rpm. Sounds low and to rig
- When ever I go over 50 mph car shakes violently it is not the alignment.
- No Spark!! Replaced CPS w Mopar part, also replaced everything else!! Help!!