I had starter replaced today. After which it was hard to start and keep running. It ran smoother with the faulty starter. The guy who put it in said, 'it was'nt anything i did'. It had to be something he did, or did'nt do!! any advice?
starter problem on 2000 Jeep Cherokee
1 answerDecember 05, 2012
1 answerApril 24, 2010
1 answerDecember 04, 2013
Verified for the Jeep Cherokee7 reports
2 answersMarch 05, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Cherokee Questions
- automatic transmission slipping, knocking and car rolls in park
- wont start lights dont turn on wait and it works is it the batery cabels
- My car hesitates when taking off. Is there a chip that can be installed to cure that problem?
- 1986 Jeep Comanche 4 cyl 5 speed - will not run in cold weather - RENIX fuel injection system
- Jeep will not start. Does not respond to being jumped. Horn went off today and would not stop until key was turned to auxilary.