My car will not start. My radio, lights etc seem to work fine. When I turn the key, the car sounds like it will turn over, but stops. I had someone jump me, but that did not work. What is going on?
Starter or battery? on 2000 Chevrolet Malibu
1 answerNovember 15, 2015
3 answersMay 20, 2013
1 answerFebruary 12, 2016
1 answerJanuary 31, 2009
1 answerSeptember 09, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- replaced radiator and condenser why won't it start now?
- Sent 2 prev. questions re "oil" in overflow tank. Rec. 2 replies.
- how do I get all four turn signals to start working again?
- none of my signal lights work, how do I fix that?
- Why does the fan run after I shut the car off. I have been running the A/C more