when i turn the key i can hear a click sound coming from the fuse/relay area. i had the starter tested and was told it was good. the battery tested good as well and i made sure all my connections were tight and secure. i can seem to get it to ture over its driving me nuts because im sure its somthing little im just over looking.
starter not working on 2000 Volkswagen Cabrio
Asked by for the 2000 Volkswagen Cabrio
3 answersOctober 17, 2014
1 answerMarch 27, 2010
0 answersAugust 06, 2015
1 answerJuly 24, 2011
1 answerFebruary 27, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Cabrio Questions
- While driving my gas petal completely went out. Like the rod slipped down.
- HOW MUCH WOULD IT COST FOR ACCELERATION PROBLEMS?
- Engine turns over, no spark can the computor go bad?
- how i can know if tghe crankshaft sensor is in good condition
- Major oil leak; oil goes thru the car, makes slushing sound, does turn over
2000 Volkswagen Cabrio Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($153 - $211) in Scottsville, NY
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($395 - $546) in Chase, MD
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($220 - $284) in Poulan, GA
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($69 - $107) in Ringold, OK
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($259 - $325) in Manorville, PA
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - $56) in Humeston, IA