when i turn the key i can hear a click sound coming from the fuse/relay area. i had the starter tested and was told it was good. the battery tested good as well and i made sure all my connections were tight and secure. i can seem to get it to ture over its driving me nuts because im sure its somthing little im just over looking.
starter not working on 2000 Volkswagen Cabrio
3 answersOctober 17, 2014
1 answerMarch 27, 2010
0 answersAugust 06, 2015
1 answerApril 16, 2011
1 answerJuly 24, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Cabrio Questions
- I was driving on the interstate and my car just shut off
- My cabrio keeps blowing the ignition coil I've changed the spark plugs and wires and distributor cap. What could be causing this problem? I know the throttle body may be bad
- Where do I check transmission fluid
- Windshield Wipers stopped working. I assume it's the motor. How much to fix?
- Windshield Wiper Motor repair costs estimates