where is the starter located?
starter location on 1994 Hyundai Sonata
Locate the parting line between the engine and the transmission, the starter is on the engine block side of that parting line viewed and accessed from underneath the car it is just above the drive axle. About 1 hour labor to replace.
1 answerOctober 21, 2012
1 answerMarch 17, 2011
2 answersFebruary 17, 2009
2 answersJune 09, 2012
0 answersOctober 02, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Sonata Questions
- Where is the heater control value located on the coolant hoses
- Turn signal has rapid flashing on dash when left turn is selected bulb working
- My center console is severely damaged. How much to replace from middle to end?
- rough idle , engine shaking ,already replaced crankshaft position sensor
- Will the emissions control sensor keep the car from starting?
1994 Hyundai Sonata Estimates
- Water Pump Replacement ($439 - 630) in Biscoe, NC
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,072 - 1,468) in Kilgore, TX
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($647 - 1,717) in Pandora, TX
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($135 - 220) in Auberry, CA
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($633 - 713) in Goldens Bridge, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($141 - 174) in Harrison, MI