had truck 3-4 years no problems, I changed out first starter myself, done this on other vehicles, I've owed. Lasted 2-3 months started all over then it wouldn't start at all. found hillbilly fly wheel changed it out and starter worked good 6 months then started all over again. took to garage and they replaced starter/flywheel now 6 months later same thing again!! parked it! can you help?
starter keeps going out and now on 3rd flywheel what's going on here? on 1993 Ford Ranger
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- I have a 1994 Ford Ranger with no spark. I have replaced the distributor, the
- The over drive light flashes steadily an when gas is aplied boggs down.
- My fan control will only work on High setting. I replaced the fan control switch
- know oil presure i replaced oil pump and shalf and still nothing
- freeze plugs needs replaced runs hot I need to know where they are