had truck 3-4 years no problems, I changed out first starter myself, done this on other vehicles, I've owed. Lasted 2-3 months started all over then it wouldn't start at all. found hillbilly fly wheel changed it out and starter worked good 6 months then started all over again. took to garage and they replaced starter/flywheel now 6 months later same thing again!! parked it! can you help?
starter keeps going out and now on 3rd flywheel what's going on here? on 1993 Ford Ranger
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
1993 Ford Ranger Estimates
- 67,500 Mile Service ($53 - 93) in Kents Hill, ME
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($67 - 107) in Madison, MN
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($176 - 232) in Lakeside, MT
- Timing Belt Replacement ($269 - 345) in Universal, IN
- Battery Cable Replacement ($103 - 116) in Canoga Park, CA
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Jamesville, NC