My starter is stuck and I wanted to know if there was anyway I can get it unstuck without purchasing a new starter. I don't have enough money to take it to a mechanic, any suggestions?
Starter is stuck on 1999 Toyota Camry
1 answerMay 04, 2011
2 answersNovember 02, 2011
1 answerNovember 27, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- 1996 toyota camry 3.0l wont start on cold morning or cold weather
- What is causing the fuel pump not to turn on while cranking only if car is warm
- my camry will crank but not run and my code scanner says linking error.
- After removing the key the car seems to be as if the key was in accessory positi
- Back up lights. Bulbs good. Fuses good .where is switch?