My starter is stuck and I wanted to know if there was anyway I can get it unstuck without purchasing a new starter. I don't have enough money to take it to a mechanic, any suggestions?
Starter is stuck on 1999 Toyota Camry
1 answerNovember 27, 2010
1 answerMay 04, 2011
2 answersNovember 02, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- My 1999 Camry won't start, i replaced fuel pump, fuel rail & injectors, fires ok
- car will start sometimes but when it does wipers come on.
- Can I safely drive/ignore my transmission problem of hesitating acceleration?
- dash lights go out when headlights are turned on and lights around the radio.
- I am sorry if not the right place to ask this questio but, i am plannig to buy