been out of country for 8 months..car will not start...battery was charged but moter would not rurn over
starter on 1995 BMW 540i
Perhaps the battery has sulphated try jump starting it with jumper cables as the batty may just be at the end of its life. Check that the cables are clean tight and secure and inspect for rodent damage to wiring if the car has just sat for a prolonged period of time.
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 540i Questions
- how to do oil change
- why is my 97 540i bmw rear brakes locking up? I replaced rotors,cal.lines,mcyl,?
- My windshield wipers have quit working all the sudden.
- Fuel gauge stay on empty. Change sending unit on drivers side tank checked voltage to sending unit. Ps new unit
- Maybe you didn't get the question that I asked , well here it goes again lol my question is my Brake Lining light is coming
1995 BMW 540i Estimates
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($253 - 356) in Fenn, ID
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($713 - 925) in Mount Liberty, OH
- Oil and Filter Change ($74 - 140) in Hollins, AL
- Timing Belt Replacement ($386 - 513) in Betterton, MD
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($269 - 322) in Leicester, NC
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($198 - 234) in Douglass, KS