When cold under 32 degrees sometimes when starting the car and for a split second it seems like the starter dosen't release starting instantly like its hanging up and not releasing soon enough
Starter on 2001 Buick Century
Verified for the Buick Century23 reports
1 answerJanuary 12, 2016
I think i might have a problem with my battery. I tried turning it on and nothing comes on no light and nothing on the dash. Could it be the battery or starter?
1 answerApril 26, 2016
1 answerJune 21, 2015
2 answersApril 25, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
- So my car will reverse but won't drive while its in drive?
- Car wouldn't start, clicking noise like dead battery, alternator?
- How do I get my dashboard to function properly again?
2001 Buick Century Estimates
- Radiator Replacement ($442 - 600) in Cannon Ball, ND
- Alternator Replacement ($286 - 519) in Lake Toxaway, NC
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($967 - 1,204) in Carbondale, PA
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($632 - 745) in Ehrhardt, SC
- Air Conditioning Evaporator Core Replacement ($563 - 1,222) in Windham, NH
- Hood Release Cable Replacement ($144 - 180) in Elk Grove Village, IL