where is the starter located on the car, and is there a site where I could get a map, the car will not start and does not turn over and people tell me its the starter.
starter on 1993 Ford Explorer
2 answersJanuary 17, 2017
2 answersOctober 26, 2015
1 answerJune 22, 2011
1 answerJune 19, 2010
1 answerApril 13, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
1993 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($105 - 146) in Gladys, VA
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in New Berlin, PA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($141 - 179) in Palatka, FL
- 90,000 Mile Service ($254 - 364) in Dolan Springs, AZ
- Engine Mount Replacement ($145 - 163) in Elmore, AL
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($239 - 327) in Sedley, VA