where is the starter located at??????
starter on 1996 Oldsmobile Aurora
3 answers 1 comment
ANSWER by eldoradoray96,
November 18, 2010
under the intake manifold, similar to the Cadillac Northstar V8's
3 answersMarch 05, 2015
1 answerJuly 15, 2009
4 answersAugust 28, 2012
1 answerJuly 27, 2016
3 answersJanuary 02, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Aurora Questions
- Would You do Valve Cover Gaskets on a 4.0 ror (aka NS-V8) @Home, on your drive?
- FIXED! Couldn't edit my original question...? Hwever Spot On PushRod, Loose term
- 03'Aurora Dead electrical system, only the starter solenoid clicks when jumped?
- Why won't my 98 Aurora start and run?
- Could the coils on my Aura be causing my car to die out after a minute running?