where is the starter located at??????
starter on 1996 Oldsmobile Aurora
3 answers 1 comment
ANSWER by eldoradoray96,
November 18, 2010
under the intake manifold, similar to the Cadillac Northstar V8's
3 answersMarch 05, 2015
1 answerJuly 15, 2009
4 answersAugust 28, 2012
1 answerJuly 27, 2016
3 answersJanuary 02, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Aurora Questions
- the only window that opens is the drivers
- Why car wont start or pass emission after getting tune up oil change spark plug?
- What to do if my transmission shifts hard occasionally but it doesn't leak fluid
- overheating? steering column wiring to headlights and security system problems?
- What will the fuse that goes to my stereo in my car be labeled as