will a 1992 accord starter fit a 1999 accord?
Starter on 1999 Honda Accord
Verified for the Honda Accord9 reports
1 answerSeptember 12, 2015
2 answersDecember 27, 2012
1 answerFebruary 26, 2010
3 answersAugust 28, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Engine light illuminated intermittently.
- What would cause the engine to start and then cut-off after warming?
- Oil pan removal, i have all the bolts off, stuck on the automatic tranny cover,
- How do I remove a screw that fell into the steering column?
- My check engine light is on after replacing the plugs, ignition coils anf EGR
1999 Honda Accord Estimates
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($404 - $496) in Stratford, NY
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Elk City, KS
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Valley Springs, AR
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Rear ($112 - $145) in Deeth, NV
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($73 - $107) in Overgaard, AZ
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($503 - $1,240) in Pendleton, TX