when trying to start the car and you let off the key the starter keeps on running until you disconnect the battery.
starter on 1990 Cadillac DeVille
Verified for the Cadillac DeVille17 reports
2 answersSeptember 16, 2009
Verified for the Cadillac DeVille35 reports
2 answersAugust 24, 2010
2 answersNovember 15, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- My brake pedal is very soft and to the floor, braking slow, No fluid in lines
- What could cause my car to do this.
- heater blows cool air does not heat up. All coolant levels are good. What do I
- 1999 Cadillac Deville, completely shuts off when coming to a stop.
- started fast idle ICM was the problem, put used 2001better but still runs rough?
1990 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- 7,500 Mile Service ($115 - 172) in Sidon, MS
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($664 - 854) in Elverson, PA
- Battery Replacement ($212 - 260) in Grenville, NM
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($164 - 279) in Millville, NJ
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($73 - 93) in Wadsworth, NV
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($112 - 136) in McCammon, ID