do the starter need to be replace if the car don't start and if it cuts off while driving
starter on 1994 Buick LeSabre
Verified for the Buick LeSabre48 reports
1 answerJuly 24, 2011
2 answersJuly 18, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
1994 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($275 - 373) in Embarrass, WI
- 142,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Everson, PA
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($153 - 198) in Fort Buchanan, PR
- Heater Hose Replacement ($140 - 190) in Marion, MT
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($1,003 - 1,033) in Itasca, IL
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($83 - 110) in Gordo, AL