Its actually a 1986 Pontiac Bonneville - When engaging the starter it sometimes sounds like your are grinding the gears. Sometimes it does it when you first try and other times it does it at the same time it actually starts and it is not from holding the key engaged too long. The starter has been replaced twice in the past 2 and a half years.
Starter on 1990 Pontiac Bonneville
Verified for the Pontiac Bonneville34 reports
2 answersJanuary 29, 2014
2 answersMarch 14, 2011
1 answerJuly 22, 2012
2 answersOctober 07, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Bonneville Questions
- Why does my car pull when I step on gas and when its in park it shakes
- With heat on in the discharge air will only reach 100° Clean heater core .
- Brakes squeak but only when backing up
- Of vats is bypassed and lights stay on while off position are resistors to high
- Vats bypassed bad battery died after days of bypass now nothing.
1990 Pontiac Bonneville Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($268 - 371) in Mid Florida, FL
- 120,000 Mile Service ($175 - 250) in Pike Road, AL
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Sharples, WV
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Monett, MO
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Sun River, MT
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($126 - 305) in Hamlin, PA