why do i have to spray starter fluid in the air take to get it started
starter on 1997 Oldsmobile Bravada
what else could be my cars problem when I changed the starter still it wont start other thing I may want to check?
2 answersMarch 07, 2016
2 answersFebruary 17, 2011
1 answerJune 07, 2014
1 answerSeptember 05, 2010
0 answersSeptember 25, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Bravada Questions
- Why is my change oil light come on then go off after I start driving?
- when using the heater, only cold air blows out the right air vents
- How do I remove the emergency brake cables from the differential
- Very more brakes Replaced master cyl. & booster. The abs light is not on.
- Has no power at all. barley can get it self up hills. But runs fine revs up
1997 Oldsmobile Bravada Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($245 - 389) in New Germantown, PA
- 140,000 Mile Service ($88 - 138) in Warrensville, NC
- 80,000 Mile Service ($88 - 138) in Lenzburg, IL
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($59 - 109) in Unionville, MD
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($62 - 131) in Atwater, MN
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,058 - 2,039) in Monocacy Station, PA