why do i have to spray starter fluid in the air take to get it started
starter on 1997 Oldsmobile Bravada
what else could be my cars problem when I changed the starter still it wont start other thing I may want to check?
2 answersMarch 07, 2016
2 answersFebruary 17, 2011
1 answerJune 07, 2014
1 answerSeptember 05, 2010
0 answersSeptember 25, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Bravada Questions
- How do I remove the head light cover to change bulbs and what could be wrong?
- Why is my change oil light come on then go off after I start driving?
- when using the heater, only cold air blows out the right air vents
- How do I remove the emergency brake cables from the differential
- Very more brakes Replaced master cyl. & booster. The abs light is not on.
1997 Oldsmobile Bravada Estimates
- Alternator Replacement ($230 - 365) in New Germantown, PA
- Wheel Bearing Service ($108 - 146) in Warrensville, NC
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($240 - 375) in Lenzburg, IL
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($319 - 648) in Unionville, MD
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($334 - 398) in Atwater, MN
- Horn Replacement ($110 - 121) in Monocacy Station, PA