I'm trying to take the starter off and cant get to the wires in the back..its down in a hole and hard to reach..any suggestions?
starter on 2009 Dodge Journey
0 answersJuly 15, 2016
0 answersSeptember 13, 2016
1 answerNovember 20, 2014
2 answersMarch 14, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Journey Questions
- What would cause my 2016 Dodge Journey to come out of park on its own.
- Car shakes at any speed even after having tires balanced
- Why when I turn on the climate control only on the front the fan works?
- What is causing the loud noise coming from the pulley? A loud squeaky noise.
- My gas gauge,horn,cab lights,door lock button,back window wiper cruse don't work
2009 Dodge Journey Estimates
- 36,000 Mile Service ($134 - 190) in Sandy Ridge, NC
- Steering Rack Replacement ($1,068 - 1,227) in Dunseith, ND
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($186 - 265) in Glencoe, MN
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($160 - 258) in Winslow, NE
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Solsville, NY
- Engine Mount Replacement ($229 - 269) in Hollister, MO