I'm trying to take the starter off and cant get to the wires in the back..its down in a hole and hard to reach..any suggestions?
starter on 2009 Dodge Journey
1 more answer
0 answersJuly 15, 2016
0 answersSeptember 13, 2016
1 answerNovember 20, 2014
2 answersMarch 14, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Journey Questions
- where is the cause for cooalnt leak in rear center of 3.5L engine
- Where is cause for coolant loss below right front firewall area...hose ?
- I have no heat on the passenger side and I have checked the blend doors
- What would cause my 2016 Dodge Journey to come out of park on its own.
- Car shakes at any speed even after having tires balanced
2009 Dodge Journey Estimates
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Sandy Ridge, NC
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,177 - 1,749) in Dunseith, ND
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($600 - 820) in Glencoe, MN
- Water Pump Replacement ($734 - 915) in Winslow, NE
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($147 - 179) in Solsville, NY
- Engine Mount Replacement ($247 - 313) in Hollister, MO