After 2 mins the light went off and the gage went back to normal. Also I am hearing a winding sound from the engine, like a pully is going out? I stop driving the truck as i don't want the engine to freeze on me. Do you think the oil pump is going out and where is the pump located? Thanks for any help
Started truck,the oil pressure light lid & needle stayed at 0 for about two mins on 2000 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- Why won't it crank as have checked fuel filter, pressure,and replaced sensor?
- Blower fan under hood seems to be louder and just noticed heater is blowing cold
- Was thinking about trading for a 1998 ford f150 it has no catylatic converter
- my abs.light is on how can I get it. to go off I have brakes
- intermittent scratching noise in front wheel/brake area.