After removing this bolts, how does the starter come out? there is a frame support which is welded on one side. it appears I have to remove automatic transmission cooling hoses in order to remove starter.
Started to remove the starter for testing. I can not locate the bolts to remove. on 1996 Pontiac Bonneville
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Bonneville Questions
- With heat on in the discharge air will only reach 100° Clean heater core .
- Brakes squeak but only when backing up
- Of vats is bypassed and lights stay on while off position are resistors to high
- Vats bypassed bad battery died after days of bypass now nothing.
- What to start with on bypassed vats car was driving now no charge
1996 Pontiac Bonneville Estimates
- 142,500 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Goehner, NE
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($359 - 755) in Newport, OH
- Water Pump Replacement ($289 - 471) in Caledonia, NY
- Air Filter Replacement ($41 - 55) in Bear, DE
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($91 - 106) in Cooleemee, NC
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($72 - 92) in Willis, TX