My vehicle suddenly started shaking or vibrating recently. When I got on the freeway it acted like it wouldn't go over 50 mph. We immediately took it in to a dealer and they haven't been able to figure out what is going on. In fact, now it hardly runs at all and two dealers can't figure out what is wrong. Any ideas? It had run for a while without a gas cap and they are trying to blame it on that but I've read that doesn't hurt it.
Started shaking on 1991 Nissan Pathfinder
1 answerFebruary 26, 2010
2 answersOctober 31, 2012
1 answerDecember 22, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- Do anyone have a diagram of wheel hub and bearing and its assembly?
- My pathfinder won't stop unless I pump brakes several times, help!
- Why does my armada don't accelerate only till 10 mph
- A/c seems to to have blocked. Have changed filter drier filter also the dryer
- my driver side rear door wont open and door lock appears to be working