My vehicle suddenly started shaking or vibrating recently. When I got on the freeway it acted like it wouldn't go over 50 mph. We immediately took it in to a dealer and they haven't been able to figure out what is going on. In fact, now it hardly runs at all and two dealers can't figure out what is wrong. Any ideas? It had run for a while without a gas cap and they are trying to blame it on that but I've read that doesn't hurt it.
Started shaking on 1991 Nissan Pathfinder
1 answerFebruary 26, 2010
2 answersOctober 31, 2012
2 answersDecember 22, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- Dose a 99 pathfinder have a camshaft position sensor, and where is it located?
- It cranks after setting but after drove a while it want crank what causes that
- Car ran out of gas and now the car will not start. I was told that the Nissan's
- Engine knocking after new spark plug
- Okay, how do you work the DVD player in the back seat?
1991 Nissan Pathfinder Estimates
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($60 - 92) in Knife River, MN
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($306 - 516) in Branchville, IN
- Brake Hose Replacement ($118 - 245) in Balta, ND
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($312 - 392) in Amsterdam, MO
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($294 - 732) in Jenks, OK
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($329 - 585) in Westbrook, MN