My vehicle suddenly started shaking or vibrating recently. When I got on the freeway it acted like it wouldn't go over 50 mph. We immediately took it in to a dealer and they haven't been able to figure out what is going on. In fact, now it hardly runs at all and two dealers can't figure out what is wrong. Any ideas? It had run for a while without a gas cap and they are trying to blame it on that but I've read that doesn't hurt it.
Started shaking on 1991 Nissan Pathfinder
Asked by for the 1991 Nissan Pathfinder
1 answerFebruary 26, 2010
2 answersOctober 31, 2012
2 answersDecember 22, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- where is transmission module/solenoid/sensor located? I've got OBD Code p0731.
- Where starter relay location
- My car cranks but won't start after replacing the battery
- Is it possible to be getting spark but still have a bad distributor?
- Why won't it start? Turns over great but no start. New fuel pump already.
1991 Nissan Pathfinder Estimates
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($181 - $383) in Knife River, MN
- Fuel Filter Change ($60 - $84) in Branchville, IN
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($963 - $1,210) in Balta, ND
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($207 - $646) in Amsterdam, MO
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($620 - $774) in Jenks, OK
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - $56) in Westbrook, MN