My vehicle suddenly started shaking or vibrating recently. When I got on the freeway it acted like it wouldn't go over 50 mph. We immediately took it in to a dealer and they haven't been able to figure out what is going on. In fact, now it hardly runs at all and two dealers can't figure out what is wrong. Any ideas? It had run for a while without a gas cap and they are trying to blame it on that but I've read that doesn't hurt it.
Started shaking on 1991 Nissan Pathfinder
1 answerFebruary 26, 2010
2 answersOctober 31, 2012
2 answersDecember 22, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- Will crankshaft from 94 pathfinder swap with my 88 pathfinder?
- If I'm not on the throttle it just sputters and hesitates. I've changed a lot
- I have a severe wobble in car. side to side motion. starts around 60 mph.
- I have a problem with the back widow. It rolls down when I turn the ign. key off
- What would make a Pathfinder feel like it wobbles when you drive around 60 mph?