My vehicle suddenly started shaking or vibrating recently. When I got on the freeway it acted like it wouldn't go over 50 mph. We immediately took it in to a dealer and they haven't been able to figure out what is going on. In fact, now it hardly runs at all and two dealers can't figure out what is wrong. Any ideas? It had run for a while without a gas cap and they are trying to blame it on that but I've read that doesn't hurt it.
Started shaking on 1991 Nissan Pathfinder
1 answerFebruary 26, 2010
2 answersOctober 31, 2012
1 answerDecember 22, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- crank, no start, no spark1
- Can I replace the 4X2 automatic transmission in my 2006 Nissan pathfinder with a
- I am experiencing unprompted radio scanning while listening. Also no climate
- I have crank no start has fuel pressure intermitten spark after replacing heads
- Why does my hood latch on Nissan Pathfinder release on its own at times?