My vehicle suddenly started shaking or vibrating recently. When I got on the freeway it acted like it wouldn't go over 50 mph. We immediately took it in to a dealer and they haven't been able to figure out what is going on. In fact, now it hardly runs at all and two dealers can't figure out what is wrong. Any ideas? It had run for a while without a gas cap and they are trying to blame it on that but I've read that doesn't hurt it.
Started shaking on 1991 Nissan Pathfinder
Asked by for the 1991 Nissan Pathfinder
1 answerFebruary 26, 2010
2 answersOctober 31, 2012
2 answersDecember 22, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- When going around curves my pathfinder bounces or sways.What causes this?
- My car cranks but won't start after replacing the battery
- Is it possible to be getting spark but still have a bad distributor?
- Why won't it start? Turns over great but no start. New fuel pump already.
- how do i remove the transmission oil pump from my transmission? Auto 4x4
1991 Nissan Pathfinder Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($245 - $419) in Knife River, MN
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($316 - $484) in Branchville, IN
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Balta, ND
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($259 - $321) in Amsterdam, MO
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($935 - $1,448) in Jenks, OK
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($435 - $543) in Westbrook, MN