was running good right before checked dip stick had to much oil but didnt add any oil before
started running rough and smoking on 1994 Ford Explorer
1 answer 1 comment
is the oil a milky color,like a choc. shake? poss blown head gasket or cracked head,have it ck"d to make sure.
1 answerNovember 15, 2009
Verified for the Ford Explorer84 reports
0 answersFebruary 17, 2016
0 answersJune 20, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I change battrey alternator spark plugs now it won't start and run
- what kind of transmission is in my truck?which vehicles are interchangable?
- 2006 Explorer. Leaking clear fluid around the shifter. Fluid Exchange yesterday
- Is there a recall on my vehicle
- If I change the mass air flow sensor do I need to reflash or reprogram the ECM?