was running good right before checked dip stick had to much oil but didnt add any oil before
started running rough and smoking on 1994 Ford Explorer
1 answer 1 comment
is the oil a milky color,like a choc. shake? poss blown head gasket or cracked head,have it ck"d to make sure.
1 answerNovember 15, 2009
0 answersFebruary 17, 2016
Verified for the Ford Explorer86 reports
0 answersJune 20, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
1994 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($386 - 456) in Studley, VA
- Transmission Fluid Change ($139 - 180) in Tupman, CA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Redbird, OK
- Battery Replacement ($135 - 197) in New Roads, LA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($103 - 213) in Gravity, IA
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($748 - 830) in Van, WV