MY 1994 Nissan Sentra has just started dying out frequently! The first thing i did is buying a new battery the a new alternator, but it's still doing it... i also think it has something to do with the shift...HELP
Started dying out frequently on 1994 Nissan Sentra
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- What does an evaporative emission control systems malfunction?
- How much does it typically cost to have the code reset for the radio?
- My rpms jump to 2 when I start the car. It makes a weird noise only once when im
- My car starts up but once I put it into drive or reverse it dies out
- Air conditioner also gas smell