MY 1994 Nissan Sentra has just started dying out frequently! The first thing i did is buying a new battery the a new alternator, but it's still doing it... i also think it has something to do with the shift...HELP
Started dying out frequently on 1994 Nissan Sentra
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- installed use engine car started and ran fine I parked car to do other repairs.
- Why would my car stall out while idling in traffic?
- Has / or is there a recall in progress for the fuel level sensor.
- Car suddenly will not start. Battery replaced and started tested good.
- Problem with speedometer, odometer & warning lights