After giving it gas even the windshield wprs cycle and the door chimes, all guages come on, voltage at batt is 11.5, at alt. output is 14.4, also runs shaky after putting it into gear(auto trans)cleaned iacv and other intake components, been on a bunch of forums, this isnt my first car job, so i need some upper tier mech help
start the car none of the cab electrical works,give it gas, all comes on on 1991 Nissan 240SX
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Hal... ,
July 12, 2014
If battery is only 11.5v with vehicle running you have a problem. Where did you get the alt voltage of 14.4v?
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan 240SX Questions
- Once I turn the car on its wont let me put it in 12345 gear
- My brakes keep locking, everything has been changed, calipers, brake hoses;
- When I turned the fan switch in smoke came out. switch problem or fan motor ?
- How much would electrical repairs cost on a 1995 Nissan 240
- How much transmission fluid do I need to put in my automatic transmission?
1991 Nissan 240SX Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($198 - 231) in Hanna, WY
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($82 - 114) in Ocoee, TN
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($442 - 1,505) in Dearborn Heights, MI
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($256 - 319) in Little York, NJ
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($52 - 100) in South Byron, NY
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($50 - 57) in Arroyo, PR