I was told I my starter is going out even though it's new
start my car sometimes nothing happens, then I try again and it starts on 2000 Chevrolet Metro
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by gearhead89 ,
July 07, 2013
it may be faulty or a wire problem. try cleaning the ground wire.
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Metro Questions
- just replaced head, intake and exhaust gaskets. engine revs extremely high.
- get odd strapping noise when in neutral or park and brake light come on all star
- The scrurity system keeps shutting the engine down.
- How to repair coolant intake pipe leak?
- Car turns over but won't start timeing belt is good what else should I look for
2000 Chevrolet Metro Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($209 - 270) in New Florence, PA
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($70 - 131) in Linn Grove, IA
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($75 - 198) in Arlington, WI
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($92 - 167) in Bowbells, ND
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($325 - 401) in Rhine, GA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($251 - 292) in Brookfield, NY