I was told I my starter is going out even though it's new
start my car sometimes nothing happens, then I try again and it starts on 2000 Chevrolet Metro
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by gearhead89 ,
July 07, 2013
it may be faulty or a wire problem. try cleaning the ground wire.
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Metro Questions
- get odd strapping noise when in neutral or park and brake light come on all star
- The scrurity system keeps shutting the engine down.
- How to repair coolant intake pipe leak?
- Car turns over but won't start timeing belt is good what else should I look for
- Smoking under hood it could be steam It's white, no smell. coming from left side
2000 Chevrolet Metro Estimates
- 7,500 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in New Florence, PA
- Water Pump Replacement ($503 - 752) in Linn Grove, IA
- PCV Valve Replacement ($47 - 65) in Arlington, WI
- Spark Plug Replacement ($73 - 96) in Bowbells, ND
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($80 - 102) in Rhine, GA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($251 - 292) in Brookfield, NY