My wife has a 2001 Toyota Corolla and the car takes about two to three minutes to start, then it will start, but after the car is hot and been running for 30 minutes and you cut the car off and car won't start back up until i spray some starter fluid, could it be the fuel pump because of psi not enough
Start at times on 2001 Toyota Corolla
2 answersMay 01, 2013
2 answersOctober 30, 2013
1 answerAugust 20, 2009
1 answerMarch 27, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- AC short or connection issue? Blows super cold and panel lights are on...
- Do I need to change my timing belt/chain at 60k miles?
- the starter is redounding fast but won't push through runing the enginewhen
- battery and starter are working but won't start
- right front brake locks up even after pump/controller & caliper hose replaced +