My wife has a 2001 Toyota Corolla and the car takes about two to three minutes to start, then it will start, but after the car is hot and been running for 30 minutes and you cut the car off and car won't start back up until i spray some starter fluid, could it be the fuel pump because of psi not enough
Start at times on 2001 Toyota Corolla
3 answersJuly 05, 2009
2 answersOctober 30, 2013
1 answerAugust 20, 2009
1 answerMarch 27, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- 1998 Toyota Corolla seat belt light flashes although seat belt locked in.
- hard start in the morning
- While I was driving, steering wheel and brake pedal has locked, all of a sudden.
- Drivers side headlights do not work, light bulbs, fuses look good, what else?
- Will the parts for a '99 work/cross-reference in an '07?