The transmission seems to move out of alignment , shifting into first from nuetral becomes third second , 4th. Is there a history of problems with these cars? The trany works perfect when you first start out but at stops it seems to go out of alignment. Any suggestions?
standard transmission problem on 2002 Saturn SC2
Asked by for the 2002 Saturn SC2
2 answersJuly 10, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn SC2 Questions
- Get error code P0302 New plugs Check spark. OK Check Injector, OK PSI 50 in Cyl
- When i start my car it revs up to about 4300 rpm and wont come down
- Where is the starter located on the engine of a'98 Saturn, SC2, 5 speed?
- While driving my car it will run for a few then stalls have to wait 10 to 15 minutes to start again then I will drive a little further then dies again. Then wait 10 to 15 min ect
- I need the complete sunroof and all the parts where can I get everything .
2002 Saturn SC2 Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($181 - $234) in Salamanca, NY
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($151 - $182) in Newark, MD
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($41 - $75) in Charenton, LA
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($1,034 - $1,470) in Middletown, MO
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($319 - $383) in Salisbury, NC
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($120 - $133) in Shunk, PA