Doesnt stall when engine is cold. Doesnt stall when accelerating. Sputters before stall. Instrument panel is still lit, radio still on when it stalls (still getting spark).
stalls when idling. Engine light is on. on 2004 Ford Focus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Focus Questions
- When I let off the acceleration...then accelerate...trans.feel like it slips??
- Alarm going off randomly but seems to go off days after I have opened the hood.
- A yellow light comes on and looks like the shape of a motor. What does this mean
- How long can I let my squeaking alternator squeak?
- Are the rear wheel bearings pressed in the hub?
2004 Ford Focus Estimates
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Riverside, MI
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Columbus, OH
- 130,000 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in Stonewall, LA
- 110,000 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in Sonora, KY
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($79 - 100) in Morley, MO
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($352 - 374) in Sebago, ME