Car stalls while driving-before the stall I hear a clicking noise coming from below left rear passenger floor, plus it seems to happen when temp gauge moves to the first line after the C mark.After that, it runs fine unless u let it park a bit to long -then it's hard to start. Hope there is a fix -hate to have service dept have it and not find anything....2/05/10 went to see if there were any codes-none showed up! I hope someone out there can help me-it's becoming a bit annoying and hate for the car to stall at a busy intersection while my kids r in it.
Stalls-Sputters-Hard starting on 2001 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- trouble code P0401 came up during emissions test. what is it and how to fix?
- I cannot keep antifreeze in the resovoir no leaks anywhere no white smoke coming
- Car stumbles on bumps at highway speed.
- Cut off while driving.I'm getting fuel and fire.sounds weak when trying to start
- Where is the airbag computer?