Car stalls while driving-before the stall I hear a clicking noise coming from below left rear passenger floor, plus it seems to happen when temp gauge moves to the first line after the C mark.After that, it runs fine unless u let it park a bit to long -then it's hard to start. Hope there is a fix -hate to have service dept have it and not find anything....2/05/10 went to see if there were any codes-none showed up! I hope someone out there can help me-it's becoming a bit annoying and hate for the car to stall at a busy intersection while my kids r in it.
Stalls-Sputters-Hard starting on 2001 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- My odometer works ocassionaly what could be the problem
- my car wont start it like it don't have enough power to crank
- replaced new a/c motor air only comes through the defrost and a bit to floor
- Battery sparking after installing new starter. Help
- Key will not start the car but all lights and radio come on.