Car stalls while driving-before the stall I hear a clicking noise coming from below left rear passenger floor, plus it seems to happen when temp gauge moves to the first line after the C mark.After that, it runs fine unless u let it park a bit to long -then it's hard to start. Hope there is a fix -hate to have service dept have it and not find anything....2/05/10 went to see if there were any codes-none showed up! I hope someone out there can help me-it's becoming a bit annoying and hate for the car to stall at a busy intersection while my kids r in it.
Stalls-Sputters-Hard starting on 2001 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- driver seat is not heating up, but passenger seat is fine.
- Cabin vent has cold on passenger side and hot on driver side
- had crank senor replaced next day same thing rolls over but don't start.
- Heater blows air but no heat. Coolant fine and thermostat shows 195*
- I have a no power issue checked all fuses none are blown
2001 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($528 - 1,189) in Elgin, AZ
- 90,000 Mile Service ($146 - 216) in Morann, PA
- Alternator Replacement ($285 - 493) in Monroeville, AL
- Brake Pad Replacement ($208 - 315) in Williamsburg, KS
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($73 - 93) in Arnot, PA
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Fairfax, SC