Car stalls while driving-before the stall I hear a clicking noise coming from below left rear passenger floor, plus it seems to happen when temp gauge moves to the first line after the C mark.After that, it runs fine unless u let it park a bit to long -then it's hard to start. Hope there is a fix -hate to have service dept have it and not find anything....2/05/10 went to see if there were any codes-none showed up! I hope someone out there can help me-it's becoming a bit annoying and hate for the car to stall at a busy intersection while my kids r in it.
Stalls-Sputters-Hard starting on 2001 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- Miss fire cylinder 1 after it warms up when cold runs great
- dash lights stopped working, every other light works good, is there fuse?
- Transmission makes thud noise
- When I start my car the Fuel and the temperature Gauges reverse. Why?
- it is the rear tie rod end that i am having the problem with. not the front.