With in two blocks just after starting the 1996 Jeep stalls. It is difficult to restart unless starter fluid is used. When restarting most of the time it runs fine. Some times the stalling reoccurs several times.
Stalls in two blocks just after starting, restart difficule then OK on 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Grand Cherokee Questions
- how much does a transmission usually cost?
- Does the heater fan have a fuse? Where is it?
- Can I take the susp.lift of a 97' Grand Cherokee 4x4 and put it on my 95' 2wd?
- gauges & pw go off & on while driving security on lite on when above fails
- My remote opener just stopped working. It was working fine and then stopped.